Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pharrell regrets not living in Paris

Fashionable hip-hop star Pharrell Williams regrets turning his back on his dreams of living in Paris, France after taking the ill-advice of his former manager a decade ago.

The Neptunes superproducer reveals he came close to buying a home in the heart of the French capital so he could fully immerse himself in the culture and fashion of the city.

But Williams decided against investing in Parisian property - and now it's one of his biggest regrets.

He reveals to Interview magazine, "I've debated (buying a place in Paris) for a decade. Like 10 years ago I almost bought a flat (apartment) there just to have a place there in the art district, but my manager at the time convinced me not to. I regret it though, because my experiences being there would have been very different if I'd been staying in my own place."


Valuable tips from travellers